This Page

has been moved to new address

A Little Passover Hiatus

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Penny Pinching Epicure: A Little Passover Hiatus

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Little Passover Hiatus

Dear Readers,

I am currently in sunny Dallas spending the Passover holiday with my sister, brother in law, and lovely nephews. I am spending so much time jumping on the trampoline, reading stories, and getting some much-needed rest so I probably won't be blogging again until next week. Don't worry, I'll have many more recipes to share when I return.

To those of you also celebrating Passover, I wish you a happy and healthy holiday. To those who are not, please eat some bread for me :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Devorah said...

what? you're craving bread? I thought you would relish this gluten-free food fest ;-)

April 3, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home