This Page

has been moved to new address

Big News: We're Moving!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Penny Pinching Epicure: Big News: We're Moving!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Big News: We're Moving!


Dear Friends,

I am so excited to announce that I have officially moved over to my own hosting at www.pennypinchingepicure.com. I've been working like crazy to get the new site up (perhaps you noticed I didn't post at all last week...) and I am so happy with the results.

Thanks to my wonderful designer for my new header, and to AK for getting me all set up with hosting, servers, editors, the whole nine yards :)

If you follow me via Google Reader or another online reader and subscribe to my blog via feedburner, you should be fine; if for some reason you aren't getting my posts, just hop on over to the new site and resubscribe using the nifty RSS button!

I hope you enjoy the new site--feel free to let me know by emailing me at rella@pennypinchingepicure.com or by commenting anywhere on the new & improved blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home